This cottage-style house was built in 1913. While it has undergone several renovations, the original clawfoot tub still remains.
One of the first residents of this home was Geo Ehrhardt, a painter. Ehrhardt is a German surname, which is reflective of early inhabitants of this neighbourhood. During the early 1900’s, many immigrants of German origin settled in this part of Calgary and the neighbourhood was formerly referred to as Germantown and several streets bore German names (e.g. Berlin Street – now 2nd Ave NE).