The original home was built in 1913, and the upper floors destroyed by fire in 1929. The Hahn family re-built the present house in 1929. Edith Hahn married Vincent Crouse and built a home two doors down. Edith and Vince lived in the Hahn home until theirs was completed. When we remodeled our home we found several interesting items encased in the walls, as well as charred studs and beams that they salvaged from the original fire.
Anne & Bob White