3210 Parkdale Boulevard Northwest, Calgary

Year of Construction: 1911

The house is a one storey, woodframe, California Craftsman style bungalow. It displays mock-half-timbering stucco cladding with bracketed eaves and a distinctive gable-on-hip roof. It is one of six historic houses in Parkdale that line the north side of Parkdale Boulevard and that form a streetscape. Its first owner was Edwin Winthrop and the house is known as the Winthrop Residence, built by the real-estate development firm Scott and Hartronft.