218 10A Street Northwest, Calgary

887303-newfrontofhouseriverlee2012

Designed and built in 1911 by David Adams, the original tenant. Owned by Sarah Davidson of the Morning Albertan, a local newspaper. Still has the original fir floors and rare cast iron tub!
Occupied by the Herbert Barbert family from 1920 until 1959. Minor interior renovations (a second bathroom and a foyer wall) were done in the 80′s but the house remains quite true to the original construction.