Walter Hargreave, a solicitor with JD McAra, Bookbinder and Printer lived in the house until 1915. The house appears to have been vacant until 1920 when George W. Buchan Jr. came with his family. George Buchan was the manager of Calgary’s Custom Shoe Factory. The Buchans stayed until 1928. In 1929 William A. Murphy and his family came and stayed until 1938. Mr. Murphy was listed as the president of Norcon Oil Co. Ltd. and also as a miner. The house was vacant again in 1939 and 1940 and then occupied in 1941 by John C. Cooper, the night foreman for Greyhound Bus Lines.