1638 30 Avenue Southwest, Calgary

514453-040

This is a church building that has been in continuous use since 1921. Originally it was a United Church congregation. In the 1950s, it was purchased by Dutch immigrants who settled in Canada after World War II and is associated with the Reformed Church in America. We share the building with a Korean congregation and with neighbors in the community.