Henderson’s Directories shows the house was occupied by Fred W. Stockton, a doctor in 1913 to 1915 but was then vacant until 1918. In 1918 it was occupied by Tim F. McCarthy of Hartroft and McCarthy Real Estate. The house was vacant again in 1919. Harry P. Saunders, a barrister, and family came about 1920 and stayed until 1926. It was vacant in 1927, occupied by Chas. S. Mills in 1928 and then Frank E. Howell who was in real estate came from 1929 until 1931. The R. M. Wilson family came in 1932 and stayed until 1950. Mr. Wilson was an accountant with Union Drilling and Equipment.