1007 2 Avenue Northwest, Calgary

Year of Construction: 1910

The record show that the first owner was a bus driver, the house was built in 1910. It was a tiny 400sq foot house. In 1958 there was an addition added, more than doubling the size. It was once owned by the family of sunnyside tree farm, and has one of the densest treed in yards in the neighborhood.